Dutchbeards Conditioner - Satan's Bluff

DutchbeardsConditioner - Satan's Bluff

In stock

€19,95

In stock
This Dutchbeards conditioner is suitable for beard and head! Provides intensive care and softens the hair. With the delicious scent...
Size

Selecteer een size

Out of stock
We score a 9.6/10

Rated by our customers.

Free shipping

With orders over €100,-

Ordered before 21:00

Next day delivery on working days.

This Dutchbeards conditioner is suitable for beard and head! Provides intensive care and softens the hair. With the delicious scent of Satan's Bluff. This conditioner consists of 97% natural ingredients. The remaining 3% is taken up by substances needed for preservation. Almost 75% of the ingredients are certified organic. Completely cruelty-free.

Satan's Bluff fragrance: The angel on the shoulder provides a soft, creamy scent of coconut. Light, fresh scents of cucumber and bergamot are characterized by the devil on the other shoulder. Hot and spicy paprika and masculine scents such as leather are combined with sweet and animal spices. A fragrance combination that will excite women.

Characteristics

  • Suitable for beard and head
  • Intensive care
  • Made from 97% natural ingredients
  • Animal-free
  • Vegan

Specification
  • Inhoud 200 ml
Description

This Dutchbeards conditioner is suitable for beard and head! Provides intensive care and softens the hair. With the delicious scent of Satan's Bluff. This conditioner consists of 97% natural ingredients. The remaining 3% is taken up by substances needed for preservation. Almost 75% of the ingredients are certified organic. Completely cruelty-free.

Satan's Bluff fragrance: The angel on the shoulder provides a soft, creamy scent of coconut. Light, fresh scents of cucumber and bergamot are characterized by the devil on the other shoulder. Hot and spicy paprika and masculine scents such as leather are combined with sweet and animal spices. A fragrance combination that will excite women.

Characteristics

  • Suitable for beard and head
  • Intensive care
  • Made from 97% natural ingredients
  • Animal-free
  • Vegan

How to use

Massage into wet hair and leave on for two minutes. Rinse well with water.

Ingredients

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal

Specification

  • Inhoud200 ml

Complete your order

Dutchbeards
Beard Balm - Darling Nicki

€19,95

Dutchbeards
Beard Butter - Satan's Bluff

€19,95

Dutchbeards
Beard Serum - The Fixer

€14,95

Dutchbeards
Beard Wax - No Shit in it!

€12,50

Dutchbeards
Beard Oil - Devil's Cut

€24,95