What is a beard conditioner?
A man's beard goes through a lot. Wind, cold, washing and styling can deplete sebum production considerably and bring it out of balance. A beard conditioner can help sebum production and soften things up a bit. A beard conditioner is a moisturizing wash-out treatment specially developed for facial hair. Beard conditioner usually contains ingredients that nourish both skin and hair and retain moisture for a healthier, more comfortable beard or mustache. In our top 10 beard conditioner we have selected the very best beard conditioners for you. Are you going to use a beard conditioner for the first time? Chances are that a conditioner from our top 10 will meet your needs!
Why use a special beard conditioner?
The composition of ingredients of an ordinary conditioner is tailored to hairs that differ in length and thickness from beard hairs. A beard conditioner contains ingredients to nourish the hair and hair follicles and prevent knots. Most of the annoyances experienced by bearded men are caused by a lack of hydration of the skin and facial hair. Tightness, itching and beard dandruff to name just a few annoying things. Beard conditioner remedies this by nourishing your skin with nutrients and vitamins and locking in moisture with carrier oils. The result is softer, more manageable facial hair, in addition to supple and comfortable skin.
Do beard conditioners replace a beard oil, balm, cream or butter?
Beard conditioner is also a great beard care product if you prefer not to use a leave-in beard conditioner like beard oil , beard balm or beard butter used. While it is certainly not a 100% replacement for any of the products mentioned above, it is certainly useful for men with certain preferences.
For whom is beard conditioner (beard softener) suitable?
- Any man with a beard or mustache
- Men with itchy and/or uncomfortable facial hair
- Men with disheveled beard hair
- Men who experience a tightness in the skin under their facial hair
- Men with beard dandruff or flaking
- Men who do not (want to) use beard oil or beard balm
How do you use beard conditioner?
- Clean your beard and/or mustache with your favorite beard shampoo and rinse it thoroughly.
- Put a small amount of beard conditioner in the palm of your hand and spread the beard conditioner evenly over your hands.
- Rub the beard conditioner through your facial hair and onto the skin. Make sure to cover the ends of your facial hair as well.
- Leave the beard conditioner in your beard / mustache for 2 to 3 minutes to allow the conditioner to soak in.
- Rinse the beard conditioner thoroughly with warm water.